- IU Kokomo Student Research Symposium
- Poster Session Guidelines
Poster Session Guidelines
One of the 2 options for presenting at the Symposium is to do a Poster Session.
A poster session will involve creating a large format poster about the work
Your poster must be professional printed in the Library with dimensions of 36” x 48”. If you are presenting original artwork that is already printed (or not in a print media) you do not need print the large format poster.that you are presenting and displaying it in Alumni Hall for a couple of hours around lunchtime. You will need to be there with your poster to take questions and chat with viewers.
The Symposium will pay for the cost of printing your poster.
Students should not present a poster at the conference that is not professionally printed.
Instructions for Creating & Printing Your Poster
- Use Microsoft PowerPoint to create the posters and then print the posters on the HP DesignJet 4520 Multi-function printer in the Library Learning Commons.
- This link will give you a tutorial on how to create your poster in PowerPoint. How to... Create a large format poster in PowerPoint and print it on INDIGO!
- If a Log in dialog box similar to the one shown below displays, the username must be specified as "ads\username" (double-quotes omitted)... the characters "ads\" must precede the username. Then, enter the associated passphrase and click OK.
- Please contact Greg Ogle in the Library IT Center, email@example.com or call 765-455-9589 for assistance with creating your poster and to setup an appointment to have your poster printed.