Name or Address Change

The Office of the Registrar maintains the official name and address for all students. Students whose names have been legally changed or require editing should file an application for change of name form. Legal documentation, such as a driver's license or social security card with your new name, or a copy of your marriage certificate, divorce decree, or other official court document, must be viewed by a staff member in the Office of the Registrar to support the name change. 

If you use the mail-in Application for Change of Name, please be sure to include a COPY of your documentation.

Address Change

Address changes can be completed through the Office of the Registrar, or online via One.IU. You may mail your address change request to:

Indiana University Kokomo
Office of the Registrar
Kelly Student Center, Room 208
2300 S. Washington Street
Kokomo, IN 46904-9003

Please include your name, your ten-digit identification number, old address and current address along with a daytime phone number.

To change your address online:

Login to One.IU. Enter your student center. Under personal information, select your demographic data. Click on the address tab and you will be able to edit your current addresses on file. 

 Note: You CANNOT delete your student home address.

If you have questions call (765) 455-9391 or visit us in Kelly Student Center, Room 208.