We've provided some frequently asked questions for our IU Kokomo Library visitors below. Click on the linked questions to learn more about the types of materials available to our guests, as well as how to access such materials. If you have additional questions, please call us at (765) 455-9265 or e-mail us.
General Library Information
- Library hours and phone numbers
- How do I get a library card?
- Can I check out materials from the IU Kokomo Library?
- Suggest books for the library to add to its collection (PDF order form)
- Library floorplan/map (PDF)
- Ask A Librarian for additional help
- The IU Kokomo Library is a Federal Depository Library. How may I access these federal documents?
If you'd like to bring a group to the IU Kokomo Library, please see our Procedures for Visiting Groups page for more information.
Last Updated: 13 August 2014