The links on this page are intended to help students effectively use the library and its resources in order to complete class assignments and research.
Useful Tools and Links
General Library Information
Borrowing and Reserves
- How do I find a book?
- What is a call number, and how do I use it?
- I want a print book, not an online book. How do I find that?
- Can I request books and materials from other libraries?
- How long can I keep books and other materials I check out?
- How do I renew library materials?
- How do I check out materials my instructor has placed "On Reserve"?
Computer Use, Printing, Copying, and Study Rooms
For a list of available library videos and interactive tutorials, please see our Tutorials page.
Last Updated: 9 September 2016