If you have any questions about how to use or access electronic resources available through the library, please Ask A Librarian.
Databases are accessible through the Internet via the IU Kokomo Library's Website. These online databases offer scholarly journal articles, newspaper articles, e-books, streaming videos, government documents, and more. To access databases from off-campus, you will need to log in to the proxy server with your IU Kokomo network username and passphrase. Additional information about off-campus access to digital resources is available on our Remote Access page.
- EBSCO Discovery Service (EDS) - A discovery search tool that simultaneously searches across IUCAT, EBSCO, JSTOR, Credo Reference, ScienceDirect, and more. PDF or HTML full text results are often accessible directly from the search results. Learn more about EDS.
- Databases A-Z - A complete list of databases in alphabetical order
- Databases by Subject - A list of databases by subject area
- Databases by Type - A list of databases by resource type (e.g. e-books, e-journals, images and maps, streaming videos, etc.)
- Remote Access - Instructions for remote access (how to log in from off campus) to electronic resources. Authorized login is required.
- Trials and Demos - Databases that are being beta-tested or under consideration for addition to the Library's collection
Find full text online journals, magazines, and newspapers:
- Journal Finder - Find print and electronic journals. Search by title or browse by title or subject
- Browse e-journals (BrowZine) - Browse full text e-journals by subject or title
- Electronic Journal Collections - A list of databases that contain full text online journals, magazines, and newspapers
- Citation Linker - Look for a PDF or HTML version of a specific article from a citation or bibliography
- Look for it - Click on the button to search across the library's holdings for a full text version of an article or resource. If the library has full text access to the resource, you will be given a link to the full text. If we don't have access to the full text, click on the ILLiad link on the Look for it page to request the item through Interlibrary Loan.
Last Updated: 9 September 2016