We strive to meet the teaching, research, and learning needs of faculty by providing a variety of library resources and services. Below are some of the services commonly used by faculty.
Useful Faculty Tools and Links
General Library Information
Borrowing and Ordering
- What is Information Literacy, and why is it important?
- Schedule Information Literacy for your class
- Library instruction guides and handouts
- Help with planning, designing, and assessing an assignment that requires library resources
- How to add links or other electronic resources to Canvas
- Place books or materials on reserve
- Request library space for your class or group
- Find books about teaching for your faculty professional development - Professional Development Collection Bibliography
- More information about service learning
A listing of available library video and interactive tutorials is available on our Tutorials page.
Scholarship of Teaching and Learning and Assessment
A listing of resources that relate to information literacy, assessment, and the scholarship of teaching and learning is provided on our Resources for Faculty and Teaching Librarians page.
Last Updated: 9 September 2016