The minor in Hospitality and Tourism requires 15 credit hours with a letter grade of C- or better.
Required Courses (6 credit hours)
- HTM-T 100 Intro to Tourism
- HTM-T 171 Intro to Conventions and Meeting Management
Elective Courses (9 credit hour minimum)
- HTM-T 181 Lodging Industry Operations
- HTM-T 271 Mechanics of Meeting Planning
- HTM-T 310 Event Catering Management
- HTM-T 219 Sports Management
- HTM-T 210 Special Events Management
- HTM-T 334 Cultural Heritage Tourism
- HTM-T 351 Tourism Experiences
- HTM-T 191 Sanitation and Health in Food, Service, Lodging, and Tourism
- HTM-T ___ Any 300/400 level H&T class excluding the beverage classes listed below.
Beverage Elective Courses (6 credit hour maximum)
Students must be 21 years of age to take the beverage classes.
- HTM-T 218 Wines of the World
- HTM-T 328 Intro to Micro-brewing
- HTM-T 385 Beer an Spirits Management