Our services are designed to assist prospective students, current students, and alumni from Indiana University Kokomo and Purdue University College of Technology. The Office of Career Services can help with making informed career decisions and developing professionally.
Schedule an appointment with the Office of Career Services to discuss your interests, strengths, and career options. Sit down with our computer-based assessments using educational and career-planning software.
FOCUS 2 is an online resource that guides students through a reliable career and education decision making model to help them choose their major and make informed decisions about their career.FOCUS 2 combines:
- Five self-assessments
- Career and major exploration
- Action planning
- Decision making
Customized with IU Kokomo’s majors, students' assessment results are matched to career options and majors/programs offered at IU Kokomo.
To create a new account please fill out the form to create your new account.
Returning Users: Log in to the account you already created.
- What Can I Do With This Major? - explore possible occupations within your academic interests
- Career Test - Make an informed career choice by understanding your personality
- Keirsey Temperament and Personality Web site - Personality assessment developed by David Keirsey and published in his books, Please Understand Me and Please Understand Me II.
- Career & College Planning Resources - Plan your career goals and compensation that can be expected in the future for a particular job or position.
- WorkBloom - A premier online Career Resource Center.
- Occupational Outlook Handbook
- *O*Net Online - Contains information for over 950 occupations.
- America's Career InfoNet
- WetFeet - Provides information on companies, careers, and industries that job seekers use throughout their decisions.
- NACE Salary Survey
Financial Literacy- Money Smarts
Indiana University’s Office of Financial Literacy has been established to assist students in making informed financial decisions before, during, and after college.
- Hoosier Hot 50 Jobs
- Professional Business Attire
- IU Kokomo Graduate Programs
- NACE Salary Calculator - is the hub for compensation data, with occupations in 560 regions in the United States.
- CollegeGrad.com - offers a wide variety of articles and information for the new college grad.
- Inside Jobs - discover careers you don't know about yet.
- FastWeb - career planning, résumés and interview etiquette
- SimplyHired.com - comprehensive search engine for jobs
- Indeed.com - comprehensive search engine for jobs
- Wall Street Journal Careers
- Career Marketplace, Inc.
- Medical Recruitment
- College Job Bank
- Indiana Job Network
- America's Job Bank - National site but connects back to the state. Carries confidentiality feature.
- Indiana Career Connect
Our office surveys each graduating class in determining their employment status approximately 3 - 6 months after leaving IU Kokomo. The IU Kokomo and Purdue College of Technology Graduate Employment Survey is a resource that can contribute to the decisions our current and prospective students use when determining their professional path.
If you would like to learn more about salary expectations, for your particular occupation, Indiana Workforce Development's Web site provides information.