- Campus Life
- Campus Life at IU Kokomo
Campus Life at IU Kokomo
What Matters. Where it matters.
Research suggests that an involved student is a more successful student.
There are many ways that you can connect with your campus.
Ways to get involved in Campus Life at IU Kokomo
- Join one of the many clubs and organizations on campus.
- Write an article for The Correspondent or From the Well House.
- Attend campus events.
- Have your voice heard on campus by giving Student Government your feedback.
- Support Greek life and join Phi Sigma Sigma.
- Attend leadership events.
- Get involved and get credit.
- Learn about another culture.
- Come support the Cougars at an Athletic event.
Interested in Student Activites? Sign up here