The School of Business provides the opportunity to earn a minor in Business. Students may obtain a minor in Business by successfully fulfilling the following requirements:
- Required coursework in Economics:
- Either - ECON E201* Introduction to Microeconomics and E202* Macroeconomics (6 cr.)
- OR - ECON E300* Introduction to Economics (3 cr.)
- Two additional required courses (6 cr.):
- BUS A201 Introduction to Financial Accounting
- BUS Z302 Managing and Behavior in Organizations
- Three elective courses (9 cr.):
- BUS L201 Legal Environment of Business
- BUS F301** Financial Management
- BUS M301** Marketing Management
- BUS D301 International Business
- BUS S302 Management Information Systems
- BUS K302** Introduction to Management Science
- Or another BUS/ECON course approved by the School of Business
Students must earn a minimum of C- in each course, and a cumulative G.P.A. of 2.0.
* Note: ECON-E 300 cannot be counted as a required course toward an undergraduate business degree.
** Note: Choosing these three elective courses in addition to the required courses satisfies Phase I of the MBA Program requirements. Students that satisfy these requirements can move directly into Phase II upon admission to the program. All 300 and 400 level courses taken as part of the business minor that are not taken at IU Kokomo must be taken at an AACSB accredited institution.