This program is designed to prepare individuals for careers in public, industrial, or governmental accounting. Students will be prepared to sit for the Certified Public Accountant examination.
Admission and General Requirements
- A bachelor's degree
- Admission as a regular student to Indiana University Kokomo
- Completion of 51 credit hours listed below with at least 24 hours completed at Indiana University Kokomo
- A minimum of 18 credit hours must be completed post-baccalaureate
- All courses must be completed with a minimum grade of C (including courses accepted for transfer credit)
- A minimum grade point average of 2.5 based on all 51 credit hours (including courses accepted for transfer credit)