- Facility Services
Facility ServicesPhysical Plant coordinates scheduling for meeting rooms on the Indiana University Kokomo campus.
Please use our Schedule an Event form to reserve the following rooms through this office:
- Main Building, Bogle Room (KO130)
- Main Building, Room 170
- Main Building, Havens Room (KO134)
- Main Building, KO 048C
- Kelley Student Center, Room 130
- Kelley Student Center, Room 132
- Kelley Student Center, Room 221
- Cole Room (KA106)
- Alumni Hall
- Kresge Auditorium (KA105)
- EOB, Room 101
- EOB, Room 105
Most Commonly Requested Resources
- See our Diagram of Room Setups to determine which room configuration to request.
- When ordering food, campus departments must complete the Food Services Form and submit the form to AVI Food Services at the time they place a food order.
- To submit a Hospitality Request Form, please print and fill out the Hospitality Form. This form must be submitted to the Office of Planning And Institutional Research.
- To bring food on campus for an event, you can submit a Temporary Event Food Service Application to the Bloomington Campus.
- To submit a contract for the use of facilities on the Indiana University Kokomo campus, see the Contract Form. This form must be submitted to the Office of Special Facilities.
- To request the large white signs to direct visitors to parking, see the Event Parking Signage Request Form.