The following positions are currently available on the IU Kokomo campus. To find out position vacancies at any of the eight campuses of Indiana University, select: http://www.indiana.edu/~uhrs/jobs/home.html scroll to the bottom of this page; then click on the campus office link to provide a comprehensive list of career opportunities available.
- The School of Business invites applications for a tenure-track, full time, 10-month faculty position in Hospitality and Tourism. Appointments at the rank of Assistant or Associate Professor will be considered.
- The Division of Allied Health Sciences at Indiana University Kokomo invites applicants for an Assistant Professor in Health Science. This is a full-time, tenure-track position beginning August 2014.
- The School of Sciences invites applications for a full time, 10-month position as Visiting Lecturer in Mathematics for the 2014-2015 academic year, August 2014 to May 2015.
Faculty Openings -- Please link to the specific position for a detailed position announcement and application information.
Online Application for Staff Openings Only
IU Kokomo has implemented a unified, online application process for open full time staff positions on all IU campuses. The new employment process makes it easier for applicants to apply for staff openings and provides greater transparency to the applicant.
Users can now:
- Enjoy a streamlined process of creating a personal online application (OLA) account
- Store a resume in OLA for easy access and an easy to apply process
- Search all open Staff positions at all IU campuses
- Customize a job search by campus location, type of job, or job number
- Check the status of an application: if an applicant is referred; if the department is conducting interviews; if a job offer has been made, etc.
An online process provides efficient use of IU and environmental resources, near 24/7 access for applicants, and opportunities for an expanded, diverse applicant pool. IU is pleased to be able to offer this application method.
- Professional, Clerical, Technical and Physical Plant openings. Online application process.
- Searches for hourly positions (regular, student, work-study) are normally not posted. Departments are responsible for hiring their own hourly employees.