The following positions are currently available on the IU Kokomo campus. To find out position vacancies at any of the eight campuses of Indiana University, select: http://www.indiana.edu/~uhrs/jobs/home.html scroll to the bottom of this page; then click on the campus office link to provide a comprehensive list of career opportunities available.
- Indiana University Kokomo is seeking an innovative, energetic and proven leader to serve as the Dean of the School of Business.
- The Sociology Program within The Department of Sociology, History, & Political Science at Indiana University Kokomo invites applications for a full-time, tenure-track, 10 month, Assistant Professor of Sociology to begin in August 2014.
- The School of Business invites applications for a tenure-track, full time, 10-month faculty position in Hospitality and Tourism. Appointments at the rank of Assistant or Associate Professor will be considered.
- The School of Business invites applications for a full time, 10-month lecturer position in Accounting.
- The Department of Humanities invites applications for a full time, tenure-track, 10-month, Assistant Professor of New Media in Graphic Design position beginning August 1, 2014.
- Applications are invited for a tenure-track Assistant Professor in English position beginning August 1, 2014 to teach a broad range of American literature courses.
- The Department of Psychology seeks to conduct a search for a tenure-track Assistant Professor of Psychology.
- The Department of Psychology seeks to conduct a search for a Lecturer in Psychology.
- The Department of Humanties at IU Kokomo invites applications for a full-time, tenure-track, 10-month, Communication Arts position at the assistant professor level beginning August, 2014.
- The Department of Criminal Justice and Homeland Security (CJHS) at Indiana University Kokomo invites applications for two full time, 10 month, tenure-track, Assistant Professor in Criminal Justice positions beginning August 1, 2014.
- The Department of Humanities invites applicants for a Lecturer in Music beginning August 1, 2014.
- The Division of Allied Health Sciences at Indiana University Kokomo invites applicants for an Assistant Professor in Health Science. This is a full-time, tenure-track position beginning August 2014.
Faculty Openings -- Please link to the specific position for a detailed position announcement and application information.
Online Application for Staff Openings Only
IU Kokomo has implemented a unified, online application process for open full time staff positions on all IU campuses. The new employment process makes it easier for applicants to apply for staff openings and provides greater transparency to the applicant.
Users can now:
- Enjoy a streamlined process of creating a personal online application (OLA) account
- Store a resume in OLA for easy access and an easy to apply process
- Search all open Staff positions at all IU campuses
- Customize a job search by campus location, type of job, or job number
- Check the status of an application: if an applicant is referred; if the department is conducting interviews; if a job offer has been made, etc.
An online process provides efficient use of IU and environmental resources, near 24/7 access for applicants, and opportunities for an expanded, diverse applicant pool. IU is pleased to be able to offer this application method.
- Professional, Clerical, Technical and Physical Plant openings. Online application process.
- Searches for hourly positions (regular, student, work-study) are normally not posted. Departments are responsible for hiring their own hourly employees.