Post Your Job and Internship Opportunities
IU Kokomo Career Services is always looking for companies, to partner with, to provide employment/internship opportunities for our students.
(1) Go to the website https://iuk.optimalresume.com/
(2) Click right hand button “Employers Click Here”
(3) Create your Company Profile
(4) Then you may explore the various tools Optimal Resume has to offer! If you have questions, you may call our office or for specifics about Optimal Resume, you may call or email their help lines.
Tutorial on how to post jobs: http://vimeo.com/37968256
Please be aware that we cannot guarantee success in this method of advertising.
Internship postingsAn internship can be very beneficial and rewarding for your company and for college students. Internships allow employers to:
- Temporarily hire quality motivated pre-professional students who can assist with special projects and give the employer the opportunity to gain new information and ideas.
- Great, cost-effective way to recruit and evaluate potential employees, while increasing the awareness of your organization on a college campus.
Career Fairs we offer to our students
Job, Internship, Volunteer Extravaganza (JIVE) offers an excellent opportunity to meet with current students and alumni seeking full-time/part-time employment, internships and/or volunteer positions.
Health Sciences Career Day is an excellent opportunity to meet with current students, majoring in nursing, allied health, and other health related majors, who will be seeking employment and or volunteer opportunities.
Kokomo Area Spring Job Fair is an opportunity to meet with IU Kokomo and Ivy Tech Kokomo students, alumni, and community members.
Our office actively recruits students for on-campus interviews with companies and organizations that visit. Certain requirements must be met when scheduling an on-campus interview.
If you are interested in any of the following, please contact us today! (765) 455-9301
- Participating at a Career Fair
- Presenting on campus
- On-campus Interviews
Thank you for your interest in partnering with IU Kokomo and for giving our students opportunities outside of the classroom. We look forward in working with you.