Update a 3rd Party User Account - Student
To add or remove access to the information that a 3rd party User can view; to change a 3rd Party User's username, first name, last name, or password; or to delete a 3rd Party User account.
- Log in to One Start, https://onestart.iu.edu.
- Choose the Services tab at the top of your main menu.
- Click Student Self-Service in many at left
- Under IU Accounts, click on Assign 3rd Party Access.
- Click Edit next to the User ID of the account that you want to update.
(Note: To change a 3rd Party User's permissions, check or uncheck the boxes next to the permission for which you want to grant or remove access.)
6. When you are finished editing the account, click Save User.