Campus Event Planning
The Events Coordinator is responsible for scheduling general events for the campus. Please use this Campus event form to make your reservation.
If you are a Student Organization please use this Student Activites event form to make your reservation though the Office of Student Activities.
- Main Building, Room 170
- Main Building, Havens Room (KO134)
- Kelley Student Center, Room 114
- Kelley Student Center, Room 130
- Kelley Student Center, Commons
- Cole Room (KA106)
- Alumni Hall
- Kresge Auditorium (KA105)
Most Commonly Requested Resources
- See our Diagram of Room Setups to determine which room configuration to request.
- When ordering food, campus departments must complete the Food Services Form and submit the form at the time they place a food order.
- To submit a Hospitality Request Form, please print and fill out the Hospitality Form and submitt to the Budget Director for approval.
- To bring outside food on campus for an event, please contact Tara Scott.
- To request the large white signs to direct visitors to parking, see the Event Parking Signage Request Form.
For More Information
Contact the Events Coordinator in the Budget Administration Office