- ROTC - Reserve Officers’ Training Corps
- Enrollment & Classes
Enrollment & Classes
Steps to Joining ROTC
1. File your FAFSA at http://fafsa.ed.gov/
2. Gain admissions to Indiana University Kokomo. If you are not attending or do not plan to attend Indiana University Kokomo then please check with the admissions department of the college of your choice to see if they offer Army ROTC.
3. Enroll in the corresponding class listed below.The first two years of ROTC are open enrollment - you can take the classes with no obligation. This gives you the option of seeing if becoming a military officer is the right answer for you. If you have any issues enrolling in the classes please contact us at the program.
4. Make an appointment to meet with us. After you have accomplished the first three steps, make an appointment to meet with us. Each Cadet (or potential Cadet) has their own individual path and goals. We would be glad to discuss those goals and explain at incentives and benefits Army ROTC has to offer.
|Class Number||Course||Topic||Time & Day||Location|
|14955||Mil-G 102||FOUNDATIONS IN LEADERSHIP||10:00 AM - 10:50 AM on Tuesdays||KO 101|
|29367||MIL-G 120||LEADERSHIP LAB||06:45 AM - 11:45 AM on Fridays||ARR|
|14960||MIL-G 202||LEADERSHIP IN CHANGING ENVIROMENTS
||01:00 PM - 02:50 PM on Tuesdays||KO 100|
|32560||MIL-G 302||LEADERSHIP UNDER FIRE||2:00 PM - 5:30 PM on Monday & Wednesday||KO 110|