The Library has developed bibliographies, handouts, and subject guides to help you find and use library resources. IU Kokomo Library and database tutorials are also available. Librarians are available to help you find and use resources at the Ask A Librarian service desk. Please contact us if you have questions or would like additional assistance.
Handouts and general guides
- Biographies, Guide to (PDF)
- Call Numbers, Understanding Library (PDF)
- Career Information, Guide to (PDF)
- Evaluating Information Sources (PDF)
- Interlibrary Loan and Request Delivery Guide
- Library of Congress (LC) Classification Outline (PDF)
- Library Research, Guide to
- Library Research Process (PDF)
- Literary Criticism, Resources for (PDF)
- Reviews, Guide to Book, Film, Music, Television & Theater (PDF)
- Scholarly Journal?, Is This a (PDF)
- Short Stories, Resources for (PDF)
- Style Guides, Writing Handbooks, and Manuals
The Library offers access to several useful video and interactive tutorials for library resources. Please see our Tutorials page for additional details.