*This is an example of a four year degree plan. Please see your advisor for more details.
To be considered for admission into the B.S. MIT program, students must have completed the following as a minimum:
• Accredited Radiography program totaling a minimum of 48 credit hours
• ARRT certification
• Pre-requisites equivalent to those required for entry into an A.S. Radiography program*
• All general education requirements specified by IU Kokomo – minimum 41 credit hours*
Freshman + Sophomore + Junior
• Accredited Radiography coursework
• Transfer in or completion of A.S. Radiography requirements
• Complete required prerequisite courses. The student may have up to three (3) prerequisite courses that may be taking simultaneously with the MIT core program. Please see an IU Kokomo Allied Health Sciences advisor or MIT faculty if necessary
Total Credits = 48 minimum
Admission requirement to core MIT courses: (must have Radiography coursework complete and earned AART, RT, (R); Students may take maximum of 1 G.E. course each semester concurrently with program)
* Please see your advisor for the most current class details.