Saving Webpages in Oncourse
Saving URLs to MyWorkspace in Oncourse
- Log in to Oncourse
- Type in your username and password. (Same as ADS)
- You will see MY Workspace tab on the left click on it.
- Scroll down until Resources.
- You will see a folder labelled My Workspace.
- Click the drop down arrow to the right of Add.
- To Upload a file select Upload file
- Browse to locate the file on your hard drive or flash key
- Select the file and click on Open
- Select Upload Files Now
- To Add Weblinks (URLs) you want to save click the drop down arrow to the right of Add
- Select Add Web Links (URLs)
- Type in the URL or paste the URL into the Web Address (URL) box
- Type in a name into the Website Name box
- Select Add Web Links Now and the URL will be saved into your Resources.