Notice of Availability of Institutional and Financial Aid Information
Indiana University, at least annually, distributes to all enrolled students a notice of the availability of institutional and financial aid information. This information is required to be made available under the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (FERPA), the Higher Education Act of 1965 as amended, the Clery Act and the Violence Against Women Act.
Students are sent a notification regarding the availability of specific Institutional, Financial Aid and other information via email with a link to this web page. This page is the repository for links to all information referenced in the notice as well as other information that must be made available to current and prospective students, as well as university employees.
Questions about this information or to request a paper copy of specific portions, or all of the information provided below should be directed to Todd Gambill in the Office of Student Affairs and Enrollment Management at 765-455-9360 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
General Institutional Information
- Educational Program
- Instructional Facilities
- Information regarding instructional, laboratory and physical plant facilities associated with academic programs can be found through the individual school in which the student is admitted, please visit the individual department relating to the program of interest.
Copyright Infringement - Policies and Sanctions
Student Financial Assistance
Student Loan Information
- Initial Loan Counseling for Student Borrowers
- Exit Counseling for Student Borrowers
- Institutional Code of Conduct for Education Loans
- Preferred Lender Lists - Indiana University does not utilize preferred lender lists
- Preferred Lender Arrangements - Indiana University does not participate in preferred lender arrangements
Health and Safety